Get a Quick Start on becoming a student at Broward College!
Join us at North Campus, Central Campus, South Campus, or the Willis Holcombe Center-Downtown.
Open to incoming or prospective students to receive assistance with Academic support services, Financial Aid, Testing, and Academic Advising.
At Quick Start, you will be able to:
1. APPLY TO BROWARD COLLEGE
2. ATTEND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION (MUST ARRIVE BY 4PM)
3. MEET WITH AN ACADEMIC ADVISOR
4. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
5. SUBMIT PROOF OF FLORIDA RESIDENCY
6. TAKE A PLACEMENT TEST (MUST ARRIVE BY 5PM)
7. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
8. APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
9. VISIT THE CASHIER'S OFFICE (OPEN UNTIL 6:30PM)
10. PURCHASE BOOKS AND SUPPLIES AT THE BOOKSTORE (NORTH AND CENTRAL CAMPUS)