Volunteering is the most direct and rewarding way to create change in your community. By investing a small amount of time, you can make a big difference in the lives of others.
Aside from having the satisfaction of knowing you helped others, volunteering also gives you the chance to:
- Build your resume and make contacts
- Qualify for a wide range of scholarships
- Extend the learning experience beyond the classroom
- Log service hours for your own records as well as
Clubs & Organizations
How You Can Donate Your Time
Broward College participates in several volunteering programs, from contributing to beach clean-ups and building environmental awareness, to providing support for domestic and animal abuse organizations.
Our volunteers have previously been involved with:
- Angel Tree
- Relay for Life
- Toys 4 Tots Drive
- Walk for Diabetes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Earth Day Campus Clean Up
- Cartridge Recycling Program
- Christmas Canned Foods Drive
- Thanksgiving Canned Foods Drive
- Women in Distress Walk & Cell Phone Drive
Feeling the spirit of volunteerism? Act on it now! Visit your nearest
Student Life office
to get involved.